designingfutures for YOUTH offers personal development training that engages, educates and empowers young people.
Developed by serial social entrepreneur jade-ilke, the designingfutures ethos and content has helped over 15,000 young people lead more fulfilling lives since the year 2000.
[email protected] is back again for 2017; a youth development project that trains young people in life and work skills, will be working with CDW and its exhibitors/partners to create learning and work experience opportunities for them. Founded by Jade Ilke, designingfutures is all about engaging, empowering and educating young people so that they are able to fulfill their full potential.
In 2016 we ran our first designingfutures for YOUTH @Clerkenwell Design Week project; further to its success we will be running it once again in 2017.
The aim is to
– Train a group of up to 15 young people in life and work skills
– Get businesses involved in helping train the young people
– Create work experience opportunities for these young people during Clerkenwell Design Week in different settings
– Give businesses the opportunity to support, educate and elevate young people
– Help young people increase their confidence and self esteem
Please contact jade to get involved and support a young person, 07469 939 525 or [email protected]