The Bamboo Curved range has been designed as a response to the emerging popularity in a more organic and fluid style of landscape within the workplace.
Crafted using sustainable materials, including pressed bamboo, connectors made from 100% recycled ocean plastic and the felt we use is a blend of 70% recycled and 30% virgin PET, which is most commonly used in the manufacture of plastic bottles.
Our Bamboo range has been designed with our planet in mind, so you don’t need to choose between a more sustainable future or surrounding yourself with stylish products, you can have both. Crafted using eco-friendly materials, including recycled ocean plastic, recycled PET Felt and pressed bamboo. We’ve taken our responsibility with sustainable design and production one step further with Bamboo as we have designed the range to utilise ‘common components’ to maximise efficiency in production, meaning less energy and overall waste within the manufacturing process.
Key facts about our Bamboo Range:
- Configurable for any workspace with our online configurator – www.frovi.co.uk/bamboo-configurator
- The use of bamboo products can help achieve a higher certification level for LEED and BREEAM. It can also help achieve more points towards the building becoming WELL-aligned.
- Our packaging is made from 100% recyclable cardboard, made from 80% recycled material and secured with recycled brown paper tape.
- Framework available in any of our RAL colours
- All shelves, cupboards & lockers made from side-pressed bamboo
- Height adjustable feet
- Mobile table for agile working
- Lamp to fit any configuration
It has been designed in tandem with the Bae sofa system which it compliments in materiality and in form.
Find out more at bamboo.frovi.co.uk