Established in 2003, Media 10 is the most awarded media and Events Company in the UK and has a growing portfolio of 30 live events covering design, interiors, lifestyle and construction. As well as Media 10 being specialists in the events sector, the company’s creative flare produces well established publications and owns a series of award-winning magazines and websites.
We not only enjoy what we do, we love it! We are passionate about delivering the very best results in everything we do and expect our team members to have the same passion.
This role will be based within Media 10’s design division which comprises three events (Clerkenwell Design Week, Design London and Design Helsinki) as well as two publications (ICON and OnOffice). The candidate will be responsible for managing a new community based digital platform (BSPOKE365) which connects leading brands with key decision makers all year-round.
The marketing manager will be tasked with acquiring and retaining visitors to the platform, whilst developing strategy and exploring opportunities to help increase engagement and audience. The candidate will also be responsible for coordinating content for the platform as well as planning a comprehensive content calendar and managing relationships with content partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and results driven B2B marketer looking to be part of a new, exciting project that sits within a portfolio of established industry brands.
Please note that this role is part-time (2-3 days per week).
We are on the lookout for a digital savvy, highly motivated marketing manager with experience of delivering multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be analytical, and data orientated with a history of delivering results, but with creative flair and exceptional attention to detail. The candidate should have excellent organisation skills, experience of implementing tools to increase audiences and engagement as well as being able to hit the ground running, to assist a busy and dynamic team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Coordinate and plan relevant content for the platform, working closely with external curators
• Work with internal teams and external partners to generate content ideas for the platform
Analysis and insight
• Monitor campaign performance, produce relevant and timely reports and recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights
• Share relevant insights with sales and wider team to drive revenues or pursue new opportunities
• Analyse and report trends over time and use these insights to build more effective campaigns
• Work with data & insights specialists to capture relevant and timely data (onsite & post show surveys, registration forms, industry research etc)
• Provide pre-agreed reports to monitor channel effectiveness and ROI
Planning and campaign management
• Plan and execute a marketing campaign to meet strategic objectives
• Identify target media, associations, industry partners and social media influencers and determine how they fit within the integrated campaign
• Develop a marketing budget and maintain budget trackers
• Create and deliver lead generation campaigns to support sales teams and drive revenue
• Work with internal teams and external agencies to deliver digital marketing, social media and PR in line with marketing plans to hit agreed KPI's
• Establish relationships with and manage strategically important partners to ensure maximum exposure at lowest costs
• Identify target audience and key segments within
• Send timely, relevant communications through full mix of channels and optimise the effectiveness of these channels
• Monitor and adjust digital marketing activity based on performance metrics
• Establish relationships with and manage strategically important partners to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost
• Confident and communicative
• A team player with a sense of humour
• Experience of digital marketing preferable (PPC, SEO, online advertising)
• Database development and growth including segmentation / advanced targeting
• Building relationships with partners and stakeholders
• Analytical and questioning mindset
• Strong copywriting skills
• Content planning and organised
• Calm under pressure and able to prioritise effectively
• Experience of working in a pressurised environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Technology savvy. Able to quickly adopt and work with new technology solutions
• Experience of working with CMS platforms (coding knowledge not required)
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience of managing social media through scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite etc. and experience of social media listening and sentiment analysis
• Experience of marketing analytics and reporting platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe or others)
• Events marketing experience (both online and in-person)