Is technology overstimulating our senses?
Date: Wednesday 22 May
Time: 13:00 – 14:00
Michael Phillips Moskowitz is an entrepreneur and founder of the world’s first Digital Nutrition™ app Moodrise. He was eBays’s ex-Global Chief Curator, and was named one of the top 100 Creatives in Business by FastCompany.
- MSc, London School of Economics
- Founder & CEO of BUREAU OF TRADE, acquired by eBay
- Named one of Top-100 Creatives in Business by FastCompany
- EIR @ Foundation Capital
- 1st Entrepreneurship Fellow @ Harvard Kennedy School
- TV appearances on business, tech & entertainment programmes
- Sold 5 companies in last 5 years