Ten from Sven
To mark Clerkenwell Design Week’s 10th anniversary, Sven will present ten NEW stunningly stylish workplace solutions at its inspirational London Design Studio, 111 Charterhouse Street.
Motivation for this British manufacturer’s ‘Ten from Sven’ lies in increasing demand from the Architecture, Design and Fit-out sectors for high-quality, design-led soft seating and collaborative furniture.
Just as a taster, here are the first five furniture new releases making their debut in 2019:
• Happy Rocker: The statement chair taking reception areas and social spaces by storm
• HiBox: Geometric room divider featuring open, backed and box storage
• HiStore Lite: Floor-to-ceiling wall storage system with options for integral seat and lockers
• Work Pod: The perfect place to work in peaceful privacy
• Ligni mobile screens: Flexible way to create collaborative areas and thinking zones for today’s Agile Work environments, using sustainable ply.
“Clerkenwell Design Week is the ideal launch pad for exciting new additions to our portfolio,” says William O’Brien, Managing Director. “And our distinctive London Design Studio the perfect setting.”
“As the home of our design team, the space and furniture inspire creativity,” William explains, “And hosts a library of a varied and expansive choice of finishes, all within a stimulating but relaxed environment.”
As official Showroom Partner for the third year, Sven will throw open the doors to its London Design Studio throughout the three days of the festival. This exciting, creative and collaborative space – showcasing Sven’s capabilities to furniture specifiers, architects, commercial interior designers and their clients – continues to grow.
Clerkenwell Design Week: Start with a Stop at Sven and see for yourself – Pop by and say Hi!